Over 40 participants in Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane in May and June 2013, reported that what they learned and experienced in the Leadership Master Classes was “a real game changer” for them.
Some of the highlights reported by the participants included,
- learning to use non-verbal behavior to influence others, especially when difficult conversations are required and they wanted to preserve their relationship with the other person
- seeing themselves as others see them, using video feedback
- discovering some strategies to manage those ‘interupters’ and ‘loopers’ in meetings
- having the opportunity to work on their own real leadership issues with experts
- learning a process for tackling a whole range of difficult or complex problems which simultaneously builds the fabric of a group, allows solutions to emerge and creates aligned action.